Harvested seeds can be planted next year.
A lifetime of produce in a single can!
PLANTING GUIDE INCLUDED!
- In order to harvest crops as early as possible and for as long as possible, some must be started indoors several weeks before they can be planted outside.
- If in-depth planting directions are desired (beyond those included in the enclosed planting guide), please consult a reliable regional guide.
- Either will help determine which seeds should be started prior to setting in the garden and which should be seeded directly where they will grow. Times will vary widely by region and climate.
- Only non-hybrid (“open pollinated”, “traditional”) varieties will produce seed which, when saved and planted next year, will give you the same results as the parent plant.Our selection of non-hybrid seeds can yield over 2300 pounds of produce for fresh-eating vegetables, preserving for winter, and saving seed.
Shelf life is 5 years sealed. Opened, up to 1 year.
This is one of the best items to add to your food storage to promote self-sufficiency.
• Green Beans - 150.0 grams
• Carrots - 3.0 grams
• Corn - 125.0 grams
• Cucumbers - 4.0 grams
• Cantaloupe - 3.0 grams
• Onions - 2.0 grams
• Peas - 150.0 grams
• Bell Peppers - 2.5 grams
• Romaine Lettuce - 3.0 grams
• Spinach - 4.0 grams
• Squash - 4.0 grams
• Tomatoes - 2.5 grams
• Zucchini - 3.0 grams